Prepare Presentation Video
To give all presenters and viewers of SCSE2021 the best possible experience under the setting of virtual conference, we kindly ask authors who will pre-record their presentations to comply with the format outlined below.
- Duration : ≤ 15 minutes
- File size : Maximum 300MB
- Video file format : MP4 video
- Filename : The title of your paper
The authors should also note some tips for recording to make sure that their videos is conducted in the best quality.
- Record your presentation/slides in full screen mode with high resolution (720p or 1080p).
- Ensure that ambient noise is as minimize as possible (We recommend using an external microphone).
- The audio must be voiced in clear and understandable English.
Video conferencing tools can be considered to prepare your presentation video such as Microsoft Powerpoint , ShareX , Webex , Google Meet , Zoom , Microsoft Team , etc.
To submit your recording, please directly upload your video file to a cloud storage service such as Google Drive, WeTransfer, DropBox, CoreMail or a similar services and attach the download link to the Upload Presentation Video form.