How to get to Can Tho university of Technology
- From Can Tho airport: You can take a taxi to the University. It’s about 8km from the airport.
- From Ho Chi Minh city: You can take a bus (FUTA bus or Son Nguyen Limousine bus) from Ho Chi Minh city to Can Tho city. It takes around 3.5 – 4 hours driving, depending on the traffic.
- Address of Can Tho University of Technology: 256 Nguyen Van Cu street, Ninh Kieu district, Can Tho city.
Taxi in Can Tho city:
- Mai Linh taxi: 07103 656 565
- Vinasun taxi: 07103 868 686
Taxi in Ho Chi Minh city:along with traditional taxi companies like Mai Linh or Vinasun taxi, Uber and Grab taxi are also available in Ho Chi Minh city now.
- Mai Linh taxi: 0838 383 838
- Vinasun taxi: 0838 272 727
Bus from Ho Chi Minh city to Can Tho city and vice versa:
FUTA bus (or the other name Phuong Trang bus): the bus can be easily recognized with all orange. It starts every 30 minute or 1 hour. The price is about 120.000 VND for one way, with the option to choose between sitting seat or sleeping seat. You can go directly to their transfer station or city Western bus station and buy the ticket. From their transfer station in District 5, it can take you 30 – 40 minutes to move to the city bus station, and get into their big bus. They also allow you to book ticket online now, or you can book via telephone.
FUTA transfer station: 231 Le Hong Phong street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh city.
FUTA bus in City Western bus station: Ticket counter 31, 359 Kinh Duong Vuong street, Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
For booking online, go to https://futabus.vn.
For booking via telephone, call 1900 6067.
Son Nguyen limousine bussmaller and faster bus with about 3 hours of driving. It starts every 1 hour. The price is around 120.000 – 170.000 VND. They also have transfer bus within 10km of city for free.
Address: 371 Vinh Vien street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh city.
For booking via telephone: 07103 696 678.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sonnguyenlimousine/.