TRANSPORTATION to HO CHI MINH CITY
Tan Son Nhat is Vietnam's largest international airport. If you arrived at Tan Son Nhat airport, you can take No. 152 air-con airport bus.
- Time required : 60 minutes
- Working Time : 06:00 ~ 18:30
- Running Frequency : Every 30 or 60 minutes
- Bus Stop : Airport Bus Stop, 1st Floor of Airport
- Ticket price is 3000 VND(approx. US$ 0.2 )
- Terminal stop - Ben Thanh Market(center of Ho Chi Minh city)
Alternatively, you can take taxi. Taxis from the airport to the city centre take 30 minutes and cost US$ 5-7. Taxi drivers get commission for taking customers to certain hotels so when arriving at the airport be explicit about exactly which hotel you want to be taken to.
COMING to the HCM UNIVERSITY of TECHNOLOGY
268 LyThuongKiet Street, Ward 14, Dist 10
HoChiMinh City, Vietnam